Wednesday, January 2, 2008

January 2nd

how did you go with yesterdays challenge? mum is off to a great start, heres her card for the 1st -

Todays challenge is -

create a boys birthday card with a button on it.

(see i told you the challenges werent going to be hard!) heres my card for today -

i have been using a glitter pack of papers ,that i received off grandma heather for my birthday, for my cards. you cant really see it, but they have glitter accents all over the pp, mum used some paper from the same range on her card too. it is very pretty (and the packs are great value!!)
have a great day
luv c

1 comment:

Tess said...

those packs are excellent value indeed I love them!!
and i have to redo today's challenge because..I HAVE USED THE EXACT SAME PAPER AS YOU!!! lol..great minds..doesn't matter, i'm loving doing these cards, easier than layouts and gets those creative juices flowing