Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pink and green card

here is a card I made for a swap over at "first Swap Blog". its for the pink and green swap, and now that the recipient has received it i can share!

the paper i used for this was rescued from the 50 cent pile at my local scrap shop, the pink and green card was rescued from my scrap box! i used my hello birdie stamps for the sentiment and the branch, the sparklies came with the stamps (bargain!) the little owl was my bargain of the week! a full sheet of cute owls , birds, and leaves for......guess how much......$1.95!!!!! so all up this card cost next to nothing! but it is just so cute..i had to make another one just for me seeing that this one was jetting over to holland so stay tuned for that one (it has a cute bird insted of an owl!)

so thats it for today, but before i go...a challenge just for you! (well this is a challenge blog! lol)

i challenge you to make a card using a scrap of patterned paper that you have had for ages ...the longer the better

have fun

luv c

No comments: